Regents Exams and Answers Geometry 2020
Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: Geometry 2020 provides essential review for students taking the Geometry Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Five actual, administered Regents exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
All pertinent geometry topics are covered, such as basic angle and segment relationships (parallel lines, polygons, triangle relationships), constructions, transformations, triangle congruence and writing proofs, similarity and right triangle geometry, parallelograms, circles and arcs, coordinate geometry, and volume (modeling 3-D shapes in practical applications).
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents Geometry Power Pack 2020 two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Geometry 2020 in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: Geometry book.