Practice makes permanent: 350+ questions for AQA GCSE Chemistry
Owen Mansfield, Sam Holyman
Practise and prepare for AQA GCSE Chemistry with hundreds of topic-based questions and one complete set of exam practice papers designed to strengthen knowledge and prepare students for the exams.
This extensive practice book raises students' performance by providing 'shed loads of practice', following the 'SLOP' learning approach that's recommended by teachers.
- Consolidate knowledge and understanding with practice questions for every topic and type of question, including multiple-choice, multi-step calculations and extended response questions.
- Develop the mathematical, literacy and practical skills required for the exams; each question indicates in the margin which skills are being tested.
- Confidently approach the exam having completed one set of exam-style practice papers that replicate the types, wording and structure of the questions students will face.
- Identify topics and skills for revision, using the page references in the margin to refer back to the specification and accompanying Hodder Education Student Books for remediation.
- Easily check answers with fully worked solutions and mark schemes provided in the book.